A new look: A new look for the legendary Puskás Ferenc Stadium in Budapest. Our PRECAST project was to partially re-clad the arena – a large-scale project both metaphorically and literally. To create the striking facade elements, we produced liners measuring an impressive 7 x 2 meters.
A new 118 km rail network is intended to relieve the pressure on London’s infrastructure. Eight new tube stations are also being created. We provided casting molds in a wide variety of geometries for the facade elements. Read on to find out how modern project planning methods made one of Europe’s largest construction projects a success.
For your individual needs: Flexible polyurethane molds with supporting frames to produce three-dimensional wall cladding with undercuts or self-standing molds for reinforced finished concrete parts – possible for surfaces of up to 20 m2.
(numerous application cycles)
1. When using adhesives, sand the back of the liner slightly using coarse sandpaper to ensure optimum hold from the adhesive.
2. Clean the opposite adhesive area of the formwork thoroughly so that no residual grease or dust can impair the adhesive effect.
3. If necessary, adjust the liners to the required measurements. The material is easy to adapt by cutting or sawing.
4. Apply the adhesive across the entire surface and place the liner evenly on the base surface; weight the liner across the entire surface to guarantee optimum adhesion.
1. Use only solvent-free release agents in order to prevent an unwanted influence on the liner surface and achieve optimum release.
2. Always use and store the liner on a flat, horizontal substrate in order to prevent deformation of the end product.
3. Do not expose the liner to direct sunlight for long periods.
4. Incorrect handling and demolding using sharp tools can damage the liner irreparably.
Please give me more information on the following WASA CONSTRUCT products and services (multiple selection possible). This is a non-binding inquiry, not an order.
Requirements are changing ever faster – and the concrete industry is no exception. WASA works with strong and renowned partners to meet these requirements. They are among the world’s leading producers of polyurethane systems for the concrete industry, separators and additives, concrete materials and cement solutions.